The weekly Navigo pass
This weekly pass allows unlimited rides within selected zones on all modes of transport (including Filéo) except Orlyval.
Starting next September, most weekly Navigo passes (zones 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, 2-4, 2-5 and 3-5) will automatically turn into an "all zones" subscription (zones 1 to 5). This "all zones" Navigo pass allows you to travel as much as you wish, each day of the week, in the whole Ile-de-France region, on all modes of transport but Orlyval. Current 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 weekly Navigo passes will remain available for sale.
- Within the selected fare zones, the weekly Navigo pass is valid on every transport modes (subway, RER, bus, T Zen, tram and train) except some direct lines to airports (Orlyval, Air France shuttles, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour and Cars Rouges)
- The holders of a weekly Navigo pass can buy a “complement de parcours” when traveling by train beyond the fares zones of their pass. It allows them to pay only the part of their trip outside the fare zones of their pass.
- It is valid for one week (Monday to Sunday). It can be purchased from Friday for the following week.
To know !
- The ticket can be half funded by companies to their employees for home-work commuting.
- This smart ticket has to be loaded on a contactless card (either a Navigo card or a Navigo Découverte card).
The weekly Navigo pass is available on 2 supports :
1. On Navigo card
- It is an individual card with a photo.
- This card is free issued to people living or working in the Ile-de-France region.
- It can be obtained immediately in a commercial agency , or within 3 weeks from the website www.navigo.fr with a registration form obtained at the RATP or SNCF Transilien stations, or by contacting the Navigo agency.
- It can be loaded with a weekly or monthly Navigo pass, a weekly or monthly Solidarity Transport pass, a Gratuité Transport pass or an Améthyste pass.
- Loading can be done with automatic machines or at ticket offices OPTILE, RATP, SNCF Transilien (subway and tram stations and accredited shops).
- In case of loss or theft, your card and your pass are immediately replaced with a franchise payment of 8 euros.
2. On Navigo Découverte card
- This card is sold 5 euros.
- It is immediately available at ticket offices and in accredited shops without having to complete a registration form. A passport photograph is required.
- It is accessible to all (whether one lives in Ile-de-France or not).
- The owner is not registered in a customer file.
- It can be loaded with a weekly or monthly Navigo pass only.
- In case of loss or theft, card and pass will not be replaced.
How to load your pass ?
- At ticket offices and on automatic ticket machines in RATP and Transilien SNCF stations ;
- On the Crédit Mutuel / CIC ATMs in the Ile-de-France region ;
- In the accredited shops equipped with the appropriate smartcard device ;
- On the Internet, on www.navigo.fr, provided that you possess a contact smartcard reader (sold at tickets offices of the stations).
Contact - Customer service
Many operations are possible with your Navigo pass :
- Issuance of a certificate of subscription ;
- Increase of the zonal perimeter of your pass (zones change) ;
- Cancellation and refund of your pass (under conditions) ;
- Replacement of your card (in case of loss, theft, card defective or expired)* ;
- Changes on your Navigo card (photograph, identity)* ;
(*) These operations are not possible with a Navigo Découverte card.
For any application:
- Visit ticket offices and commercial agencies of the operating companies (RATP, SNCF Transilien and Optile)
- Contact the Navigo agency :
95905 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
phone number : 090969 39 66 66 (no additional charge)
How can I use my Navigo card to travel beyond the zones of my Navigo pass ?
If I hold a Navigo pass (weekly, monthly or annual), a solidarity transport pass (weekly or monthly), an imagine R pass or an Amethyst pass, I can buy a “complément de parcours” (trip complement) when I travel by train (RER RATP, SNCF Transilien) beyond the zones of my pass. This allows me to pay only the part of the trip outside the zones already covered by my pass. The « complément de parcours » is directly loaded on my Navigo card.
To know !
- Since the « complément de parcours » is a fare for immediate use, it has the highest priority among the season fares loaded on your Navigo card. It will get validated by the next travel following the purchase. It has to be used within 3 hours after purchase and remains valid 3 hours after its first validation.
- You can buy only one “complément de parcours” at a time: it is not possible to buy a return-ticket, or a book of “compléments de parcours”.
- Your “complément de parcours” is not valid in the bus or Noctilien, nor in the tram network.
Please note: if you hold a monthly or annual pass, you can travel on any mode within all the Ile-de-France region during rezoning.
How to get it ?
You can buy it at full price (or half-price if you are entitled to travel with a Solidarity Transport Reduction) on automatic ticket machines or at ticket offices in RATP and Transilien SNCF stations. It is neither sold onboard buses, nor in accredited shops
- You can only buy it at the station where your trip begins.