PAM: the alternative to public transit
In 2002 IDFM decided to implement a regional network of specialised transport for disabled people managed by the Departements (Counties). A PAM service was created at the initiative of each Departement (County) in the Region and benefited from the financial support of the Ile-de-France Region and IDFM.
Do you have trouble travelling places and can’t take public transport?
Are you elderly or do you have a disability and can’t take public transportation?
IDFM has implemented the PAM service in Ile-de-France. This is a specialised transport service for people who are unable to take public transport or for whom such travel is excessively difficult.
The PAM service makes available accessible vehicles to transport you in Ile-de-France, irrespective of the reason for the trip. It is offered in all Paris Region Departements (Counties).
How does the PAM service work?
You should book at least 24 hours before your trip. Send your request to the departmental (county) booking office by telephone, fax, mail or email.
An accompanying driver will pick you up at your home and drop you off at your destination address.
You may book regular trips for your daily commute to and from work.
How to benefit from the PAM service?
Each departement (county) has its own PAM service. To use the PAM service, submit a membership application to the agency for your home address. The access conditions are specified on each network’s website. If your application is accepted, you will be issued a personal card that gives you right to this service.
Below is the contact information for all agencies in Ile-de-France:
- Telephone: 0810 0810 75 (Price of a local call from a land-line) or 33 (0) 1 70 23 27 32
- Website: www.pam75.info
- Contact: email@example.com
- Postal address: 48 rue Gabriel Lamé, 75012 Paris
- Telephone: 0810 0810 77 (Price of a local call from a land-line) or 33 (0) 1 64 10 69 00
- Website: www.pam77.info
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 195 Rue Lavoisier ZAE Bel Air 77240 CESSON
- Telephone: 09 78 04 78 78
- Website: www.pam78.info
- Contact: email@example.com
- Postal address: 2, rue Hélène Boucher, 78280 Guyancourt
- Membership: application file can be downloaded at www.pam78.info
- Telephone: 0810 10 11 91 (Price of a local call from a land-line) or 33 (0) 1 60 87 85 80
- Website: www.pam91.info
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: FlexCité 91, 39 rue Bois Chaland 91090 LISSES
- Telephone: 0810 0810 92 (Price of a local call from a land-line) or 33 (0) 1 55 69 41 90
- Website: www.pam92.info
- Contact: email@example.com
- Postal address: 73 rue Henri Barbusse, Bâtiment A, 92000 Nanterre
- Telephone: 09 88 99 93 93 (Price of a local call from a land-line) or 33 (0) 1 49 90 40 30
- Website: www.pam93.info
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Z.I Les Mardelles – Le Provence, 26/36 rue Alfred Nobel, 93 600 Aulnay-sous-Bois
PAM 94 / FILIVAL
- Telephone: 0810 0810 94 (Price of a local call from a land-line) or 33 (0) 1 41 79 71 85
- Website: www.pam94.info
- Contact: email@example.com
- Postal address:10, allée Jean-Baptiste Preux, 94140 ALFORTVILLE